- Eating before digestion of previous meal.
- Eating too much dry, pungent bitter & astringent food.
- Over eating dry fruits.
- Either Over Fasting* or Over eating.
- Eating cold**
- Sleeping late.
- Talking loudly.
- Working more than natural capacity or working non-stop.
- Bumpy Ride in vehicle.
- Either afraid or constantly being teased.
- Over indulgence in sexual activity.
- Suppressing natural urges like excretion, urination, sneezing etc.
*Method of performing fasting in various circumstances differ
**cold doesn’t mean cold in touch it means much more
TREATMENT OF AGGRAVATED VAYU
- Consumption of oily (ghee, oil, fats) in very limited quantity,
- Mild purgation using medicines prepared from oily, hot, sweet, sour
and salty substances in order to expel waste products.
- Take vayu controlling herbs and substances.
- Bathing with hot water.
- Fermentation (induced sweating) & ingesting other heat producing
foods leading to sweating.