REASONS FOR AGGRAVATED PITTA (HEAT)
- Consumption of large quantity of bitter, sour, hot, spicy, alcoholic
foods and drinks increase pitta dosha (heat) in the body.
2. Consuming a lot of dry vegetables and acidic foods.
3. Not eating at fixed time.
4. Not eating when hungry.
5. Eating without hunger.
6. Excessive intake of sesame oil, mustard oil, green vegetables,
yogurt, butter-milk, scarfing (scam) of boiled milk, vinegar
Intoxicating drinks, non-veg etc.
7. Eating a lot of dry fruits.
8. Exposure to heat and sun for long
9. Anger, fear, depression etc.
TREATMENT OF AGGRAVATED PITTA (HEAT)
- Kunjal (induced vomiting)
- Take conserve of rose petals (gulkand)
- Regular intake of ghee (clarified butter).
- Regular intake of aloe Vera juice, sprouted grains porridge.