- Overeating sweet, sour (acidic), heavy oily moist foods and liquids.
- Consuming all sorts of non-veg.
- Excess intake of sugarcane, milk, salt & watery soft drinks.
4 Even Cold refrigerated, carbonated drinks & beverages cause harm.
- Both overeating and eating before the digestion of previous meal cause aggravation of Kapha (mucous).
- Excess eating of water chestnut, coconut, pumpkin & other heavy vegetables.
- Lack of exercises and Physical activity.
- Kapha increases naturally in the morning, during the first part of the night after meals, we start facing this right from infancy and
TREATMENT OF AGGRAVATED KAPHA
- Perform induced vomiting* (kunjal kriya) twice a week.
- Eating old honey.
- Trying different fermentation therapies to induce sweating like sun bathing.
- Getting a dry massage.
- Apply Ubtan on your body before bath.
- Rigorous exercises, running, walking, yoga & swimming.
- Staying active and avoiding being lazy.